I’m finding more places where women’s solo and/or childless experiences are shared and celebrated. Not all are childless, so take care if that is a tender area for you.
- A Single Serving Podcast – Shani Silver’s podcast focusing on “women living authentic, full, happy lives where dating is not our primary purpose.”
- Childless Not By Choice – Civilla Morgan’s podcast about how “we can live a joyful, relevant, and fulfilled life, although we did not have the children we so wanted.”
- Badass Single People: Dozens of Books for You – Dr. Bella DePaulo’s list of “affirming and unapologetic books” about the lives of single people.
- The Single Supplement – Nicola Slawson’s newsletter “especially for single women.”
- Unchained. Unbothered. – Keturah Kendrick’s podcast by “an unmarried Black woman, absent of children, living a joy-filled, fulfilling life” focuses on women “from all walks of life who find common ground in their perspectives on 21st century Black womanhood.”
- Alonement – Francesca Specter’s podcast “celebrating and valuing the time you spend alone – regardless of your relationship status.”
- First Person Singular – Wendy Braitman’s guide to “surviving, thriving and sometimes just getting through a ‘single’ day.”
- Joan DelFattore, PhD – ” Writes about single life, including handling illness without a partner.”